Sr. Associate / Asst. Manager - Training & Placement
Corporate Affairs Team
The Corporate Affairs team is the Industry Connect pillar of INLEAD. The team’s core scope of work includes providing training & placement assistance to the students of INLEAD, establishing corporate alliances and facilitating various industry-focused activities in and out of campus. The team also conducts employability assessment activities and workshops for students of INLEAD.
We have an exciting opportunity for interested professionals to be a part of the Corporate Affairs team at INLEAD. The key responsibilities will involve developing corporate alliances with relevant industry sectors for INLEAD and facilitating internship & employment opportunities for the students of INLEAD. This position requires a proactive and dynamic professional who is able to create, manage, and sustain relationship with industry partners and exhibit leadership qualities towards team responsibilities. This position may entail Pan India traveling assignments as and when required.
Typically 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM but REQUIRING flexibility at the designated position.
- Develop corporate alliances for INLEAD and manage industry partner relationships on a sustained basis
- Organize meetings with Corporates (International / Domestic) to understand their Manpower requirement and establish linkages for human resource fulfillment through INLEAD
- Generating training & employment opportunities through corporate connect initiatives
- Front end all enquiries related to Training & Placement
- Conduct Industry focused activities, assessments and workshops
- Manage the Industry Partnership database and related documentation
- Manage the backend operations related to Corporate Affairs
- Arranging industry expert lectures and industry visits
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Post-Graduation in marketing (Preferred)
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives
- Comfortable using general office software applications
- Must be organized, extremely detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Good people management skills
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Flexibility in timing and travel
- Solution Driven
Talent Acquisition Team
The Talent Acquisition Team is primarily responsible for student acquisition. It deals with leads generation, prospect counseling, handling prospect walk-ins and coordinating all student admission formalities. The Team would also be responsible for managing inbound activities such as tele-counseling and walk-in management, as well as for managing outbound activities such as corporate education tie-ups, college presentations, and education fairs.
INLEAD invites you to be a part of exciting opportunity in the Talent Acquisition Team. We have multiple openings for a rewarding and lucrative Advisor/ Senior Advisor position for talented and motivated individuals who thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environments. Your main responsibilities will be sales lead qualification; serving as an initial point of contact for prospective students; achieve sales targets (against a highly rewarding incentive plan); working closely with Team Leads (Senior Advisors) for conversion of prospects into student enrollments.
Typically 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM but REQUIRING delivery-based flexibility at the designated position.
Position Duties (Advisor Position)
- Qualifying sales leads based on eligibility criteria and follow-ups with eligible prospects
- Counselling prospective students through on-line chats and tele-calling
- Managing prospect walk-ins
- Coordinating all prospect enrollment formalities with 'Student Affairs' and Finance Departments
- Accurately maintaining leads status and follow-up remarks in the Lead Management System
- Achieving target-based delivery on prospect conversions and student admission
Additional Position Duties (Senior Advisor Position)
- Managing a team of Talent Acquisition Advisors
- Training the team on sales pitch and ensuring follow-up monitoring on their counselling
- Performing quality audits on team’s allocated leads in the Lead Management System
- Helping team members obtain closure on prospects
- Ensuring individual and collective performance on team targets for prospect conversions and student admission
- Quick-thinker with excellent tele-communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to engage people and developing relationships for sales purposes
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with corresponding high talk time
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to work independently yet meaningfully contribute to team initiatives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with good time management skills
- Ability to be organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well within a team with a positive attitude
- Graduation Degree with an M.B.A. in Sales & Marketing (preferable)
- Proficiency in MS-Office datasheet analysis